Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What the heck- let’s pee on a stick (April 2009)

What the heck- let’s pee on a stick!

Ok it’s been a few months since my last post. Well to tell you the truth- I just haven’t been feeling all that great. I’m used to feeling funky- heck I’m a Crohnie, but this was just plain weird. I’d been to the Doc, adjusted my gut meds- nothing was working.

Then a feeling of dread came over me- what if . . . . . no way . . . . . that just wasn’t it. I was in denial. So to make myself feel better, I said “let’s pee on a stick for fun!” Taking a home pregnancy test is not really my idea of fun, but I did it anyway- to rule out that possibility.

5 minutes later I was on the phone to Joe telling him the result. Personally he sounded rather proud of himself while I was panicking on the other end. 20 minutes on my elliptical and I was calming down enough that I realized what had just transpired.

Baby #4 was on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment