Ok so were driving home from visiting family in Spokane. I ask my dad to help me look the van over before we left that morning for home. He checked just about everything, all the fluids and tires, etc . . . I get everyone and everything loaded up and we say our byes and drive off. As I’m nearing an intersection I hear that undeniable scrape of metal somewhere on my van. So here I am, borderline panic, yelling at the kids to check all the luggage, boxes, and everything to make sure nothing is causing it. I stop at a light and I still hear the noise. As I’m sitting there calming down I make the decision to pull over after I make my turn. As I’m turning left onto the highway, I see this piece of metal fly off the top of the van and land somewhere in the middle lane. Dread fills me as I think that next my van is going to explode.
After pulling over in a parking lot, I find that stray piece of metal came from the roof rack that was last used by my wonderfully talented and handsome husband whom I love very much despite the very large piece of metal that came flying off my vehicle.
I fix the rest of the rack and retrieve the large piece of metal from the middle of the highway. We then had a very uneventful trip back home.
And where was my very talented husband? Floating in the Atlantic somewhere on his billion $$ yacht.
Remember folks- I’m going insane for your freedom!!!!

LoL - at least it wasn't the roof! : )
ReplyDelete